Monday, October 6, 2014

KET Speaking Practice Rubric in 6th Grade

KET SPEAKING PRACTICE RUBRIC

This year all of the sixth graders at Colegio Alkor are going to take the Cambridge Key English Test (KET). In order to prepare for the speaking part of the KET exam each student will have the opportunity to practice with a native speaker periodically. Below is a rubric that explains how each student is graded based upon their proficiency in five different categories.  
Click below to see the full-size rubric!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I am a teacher of English from Chile and I'm very interested in using your rubric for an action research I am carrying out. Is there any email address where I can write to you as to get more information about how you came to use it? I would really appreciate it.
    My email address is fabiola.arevalo@uach.cl
    Kind regards,
    Fabiola.

    ReplyDelete